Crane Safe Load Monitoring
Monitor Systems, in association with Markload Systems offers the new, highly accurate and reliable DX safe load indicating system for all types of cranes. Markload is a leading manufacturer in its field boasting over 30 years industry experience and thousands of systems sales worldwide.
Featuring the latest developments in microprocessor and digital technology, the Markload DX provides a state of the art system incorporating a Safe Load Indicator (SLI), Load Moment Indicator (LMI) and a Rate Capacity Indicator (RCI). The DX’s rugged design makes it extremely suitable for harsh working environments as well as less demanding situations. It is both simple to set up and use and offers a wide range of configuration options to meet the requirements of virtually all types of cranes. The new Markload DX uses Markload Smart Sensor Technology.
Safe Load Indicator (SLI) / Load Moment Indicator (LMI) / Rated Capacity Indicator (RCI)
The Markload DX is our new state of the art Safe Load Indicator (SLI) / Load Moment Indicator (LMI) / Rated Capacity Indicator (RCI).
It reflects the latest developments in microprocessors to create a rugged and reliable system that is simple to setup and use. The system design offers a wide range of configuration options to meet requirements of virtually all cranes used in all types of environments.
There are no internal adjustments. All setup and calibration is entered through efficient easy to use front panel menus. The menus guide you through the process. This system uses Markload smart sensor technology.
The System-40 offers single or dual load line monitoring.
The system incorporates simple front panel configuration and calibration with no internal adjustments.
All components are state-of-the-art and industrial rated meeting our high quality standards and operational specifications.
The central unit is teamed with our proven load line monitoring assemblies -- the shear dead end load link, running line three sheave tensiometer, or load sensing instrumented pin and is compatible with the Markload 'Smart Sensor' components.
Special configurations are available upon request. This system can be interfaced to virtually any type of sensor.
The System 40 is our new system for monitoring any of the following:
Single load monitor / Dual load monitor / Total load of all hooks / Load and Angle / Radius / Boom Angle / Boom Length / Boom tip height / Wire rope deployment / Hook travel / Wind speed / Alert or Alarm conditions etc.
- Easy to install all-in-one Central Unit and Display (6.5"H x 11.8" W x 2.5"D)
- No internal adjustments required - all set up and calibration entered through efficient, easy to use front panel menus
Rugged, Resilient Construction
- Unitised modular stainless steel enclosures
- Rugged, anodised, moulded connectors with gold plated pins
- Fire retardant polyurethane electrical cables
Large Easy to Read Display
- Multi-functional screen backlit for bright or low light conditions
- Constant Update of: Load on the hook data. Current capacity or percent of current capacity. Choice of Operating Radius / Boom Angle / Boom Length / Boom tip height
- Alarm indicators: Flashing lights. Clear audible sounds. On screen text describing alarm conditions
- System status indicator
- Any special conditions specific to the crane
Power and Accuracy
- Powered by 115/230 VAC with available options for 12/24 VDC input
- Industrial working temperature range –20c to 50c
- System accuracy meets or exceeds 2% full scale
- Dead end Tensiometers
- Running Line Tensiometers
- Load sensing pins
- Boom length sensor (for telescopic boom crane applications)
- Boom angle sensor
- List angle sensor
- Rope Deployment Monitor
- Wind Speed Monitor
- Shutdown relays
- Horn / Klaxon
- Lift recorder with PC interface
- Slew / Swing sensors
- Locomotive application options