Careers / Jobs at Monitor Systems
Project Engineer – Instrument & Control
The candidate will be expected to design, implement, install and commission Instrumentation and Control Systems. The position will be based in Aberdeen and will include the design, engineering and building of systems in our Aberdeen Office as well as Installation and Commissioning Worldwide both Onshore and Offshore. The candidate should be comfortable working under their own supervision or as part of an Engineering Project Team.
The candidate should be experienced in the following:
• Creation, maintenance and testing of complex PLC and Scada Software Projects
• Understanding ATEX Standards and requirements
• Use of AutoCad to produce detailed Control Systems Drawings
• Producing Project Documentation such as FAT and SAT Procedures, Intrinsically Safe Circuit Calculations, Operation Manuals and Installation Procedures.
• Installation and Commissioning of large complex Control System both onshore and offshore (Oil and Gas experience preferred but not essential)
• Being able to work within strict budgetary and time constraints
• Adhering to Health and Safety, Quality Assurance and Environment policies
Project Technician – Electrical
Reporting to the Engineering Manager - you will assist the project team with the manufacture, installation and commissioning of electrical instrumentation systems, for a significant number of varied projects in onshore and offshore environments.
Strictly No Agencies or Canvassing
Please use the form below to send us your details and CV. Please remember to 'select' the correct job in the form below.