Project Engineer - Instrumentation and Control
The candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation, installation and commissioning of Instrumentation and Control Systems. The position will be based in Aberdeen and will include the design, engineering and building of systems in our Aberdeen Office as well as Installation and Commissioning Worldwide Onshore or Offshore. The candidate should be comfortable working under their own supervision or as part of an Engineering Project Team.
• Responsible for the design and implementation of Control and Instrumentation Projects, working within strict time and financial budgets
• Responsible for all Project Documentation including Functional Design Specifications, Factory Acceptance Testing Procedures, Operation and Maintenance Manuals and AutoCad Drawings
• Ensure that testing is carried out in accordance with project procedures and match required specifications and standards
• Responsible for the fabrication and assembly of control panels and other project related components
• Responsible for the installation and commissioning of our projects worldwide both onshore and offshore (Oil and Gas experience preferred but not essential)
• Ensuring all work undertaken is safe, and in compliance and accordance with statutory Health and Safety procedures
The candidate should be experienced in the following:
• Creation, maintenance and testing of complex PLC and Scada Software Projects
• Understanding of ATEX Standards and requirements
• Use of AutoCad to produce detailed Control Systems Drawings
• Producing Project Documentation such as FAT and SAT Procedures, Intrinsically Safe Circuit Calculations, Operation Manuals and Installation Procedures
• Installation and Commissioning of large complex Control System
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Project Engineer: 1 year (Preferred)
Strictly No Agencies or Canvassing
Please submit your CV and details through our Indeed account - please click here to apply.
Need more details about this position? - please use the form below.