Helideck and Environmental Monitoring
In its role as a key supplier to the oil, gas and renewable energy sectors, Monitor Systems Engineering supplies, installs, commissions and provides ongoing support for a leading range of offshore environmental monitoring equipment.
Monitor Systems Engineering is an experienced provider of offshore, meteorological, wave, current and oceanographic data measurement services. Wheather for heli-deck, weather / environment, operation area, CCTV, or subsea TV monitoring, its state of the art data collection and interpretation techniques enable clients to understand and utilise up to the minute real-time information to manage projects and activities in the most difficult and hostile conditions.
From single sensors to multi-parameter, multi-site networks, data acquisition and display systems integrate the best available measurement technology from meteorological and oceanographic instrument suppliers. The Monitor Systems Engineering PC based system provides clearly presented, accurate weather and ocean real-time and historic information on user-friendly displays improving the safety, efficiency and management of weather sensitive operations.
Helideck Monitoring Systems are particularly important for offshore environments improving the safety of helicopter operations. All Helideck Monitoring Systems supplied comply with all current rules and regulations worldwide, including CAA CAP437.
Environmental Monitoring Systems provide important meteorological and weather forecasting information. Parameters such as Wind, Temperature, Barometric Pressure, Sea Current, Wave Height, Pitch and Roll, Visibility and Cloud Height can be accurately measured and presented in a clear user friendly manner.
- Integrated real-time collection, display and archiving in one system
- Flexible and user friendly
- Conforms to CAP 437 for FPSO's
- Conforms to PFEER Regulations (1995)
- Exceed requirements of SI 1019 (1976)
- Readily interfaces with existing sensors and cabling
- Provides accurate, quality controlled data in real-time
- Enables meteorological information sharing between sites
- Internet / Intranet ready
- Accurate prevailing weather and heli-deck motion information for pre-flight planning
- Direct access to heli-deck conditions for flight crews
- Clear, easy access data displays
- Real-time data to meet aviation requirements
- Complies with CAA, UKOOA and UK helicopter operator's guidelines
- Meets Norwegian operators standards
- Tested under extreme conditions over several years
Closed Circuit TV and Subsea TV
- Modular design
- Integrated systems
- Flexibility and user friendly operation
- Best life-cycle cost
- Standard or tailor made systems
- Safe and hazardous work areas
Crane Boom Camera Systems
- Reduces working area risks during crane operations
- Simple installation and user friendly operation
- High resolution colour camera with integrated 12x zoom
- Joystick operated zoom and focus in crane cab
- 10.4" TFT monitor (with large displays as options)
- Miniaturised stainless steel EEx(de) IP66 camera housing
- Thermostatically controlled heating application
- Camera suspended in magnetically dampened pendulum